Free Shipping to Ireland & UK, on all purchases over €100.
Double Family Crest
Double Family Crest
Celebrate your family unions with these modern takes on ancient coats of arms. Our designs are hand-drawn, hand-painted and digitally crafted at our studio in the Boyne Valley, Ireland. Each family coat of arms is a unique, personalised print and makes for charming wall art.
- Double Family Crests (Both crest designs are made to order)
- Contemporary family crests wall art.
- Our focus is mainly on Irish / Celtic clans. (But we're happy to honour non-Celts)
- Printed on high quality Rives paper, providing an elegant finish.
- Irish made sustainable solid wood frames (A3 sized).
- Artwork also available without frame mounted on A3 mountboard and packaged using white display backs.
First family surname (traditionally the male family in a male/female union) will appear on the lefthand side. Second family surname will appear on the righthand side.
Note: You can upload a reference image if you wish but this is not required. If one isn't received, we will issue your proof based on the standard design for your family's crest.
- Printed on Rives Traditional White 250gsm paper.
- Framed using lignin-free, alkaline-sized, pH neutral mounts. This premium acid free white core mountboard which will not yellow with age.
- A3 Frames: 20mm wide / 32mm deep. Irish made, solid wood grain frames with integrated hanging system.
- 2mm acrylic glazing used in frame.
Step 1 : Place your order online, making sure to provide personalised details where required.
Step 2 : Our designers will shortly be in touch by email with your digital proof.
Step 3 : Sign-off your artwork by return email.
Step 4 : Sit back and await your delivery of your personalised unique Celtic Clans family crest.
To guarantee the long life of your Celtic Clans wall arts, we would ask you to follow these care instructions:
Do not hang or keep your artwork in direct sunlight, in moist/damp areas or above radiators.
Do not use abrasive cleaning materials or solutions on either the frame or glazing.
Hang all frames and prints safely and securely.
Ask us anything
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our product.